MISSION HOUSE & YOU – CHANGING LIVES
making a difference
Mission House is a non-profit organization, funded by donations and fundraisers, while ran by volunteer services. Below please find how Mission House and our volunteers are making a difference in our community on a monthly basis.
An average of 1,485 meals are served monthly from our facility. This number is down from construction during 2015.
Monthly Case Management
- We accommodate an average of 215 visitors per month, including new and repeat.
- We help our clients find new jobs and on average approximately 7 visitors are employed per month.
- Mission House is able to find housing for an average of 10 clients per month.
Monthly Clinic Operations
- Our clinic serves an average of 30 new patients medical needs.
- Mission House serves new and repeat patients. We provide medical services to approximately 175 patients per month.
- Our volunteers are what keep our clinic running. Because we are able to provide a monthly average of 350 clinic hours we are able to provide an immense amount medical services to our patients.
- Our clinic is 100% ran by volunteers. Mission House provides medical services per month worth more than $20,000.