We Need Art Supplies!
Hi, Neighbors! We’re excited to be re-launching our Community Art Therapy program at Mission House, March 26th! Art Therapy is a form of psychotherapy that promotes the encouragement of free self-expression through painting, drawing, or modeling, and is used as a therapeutic activity.
To provide the best opportunity for our participants, we’re in need of the following items donated:
- 20 regular sized watercolor cards and envelopes
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor paints
- 5x5 origami paper with prints
- Cardstock paper with prints
- Silver and gold pipe cleaners
- 10 glue sticks
- 10 scissors
- Scrapbooking paper
- Fine point color pens and black pens
- Hand punch butterfly and heart
- Glitter glue